Savannah, GA 31401
Not open to the public
The Philbrick-Eastman House is a 12,000 sq ft Greek Revival Mansion which overlooks Chippewa Square. Although construction of this Greek revival mansion was started in 1844 for Moses Eastman, a local silversmith, it was not completed until 1847 for John Stoddard. The home features the Doric columns and is best known for its iron fence with medallions of prominent men. In 1911 a third story was added to the house.
This elegant home has been home to a number of distinguished Savannah families and is currently in private hands.